SBI Personal Loan (Special COVID-19 Loan Relief Package): State Bank of India has various Personal Loan Offers available for Pensioner, Salaried, Self-Employed with minimum CIBIL Score or customer having Home Loan, Credit Card. Due to the Coronavirus Lockdown, approx 23% people are at Home Unemployed (no monthly salary) or Jobs as most of the Shop/ Manufacturing Industry is closed.
The COVID-19 is an Epidemic declared by WHO. India is under 21 Days Lockdown and this period will be extended till 1 May 2020 as per the news.
RBI has already announced COVID-19 Relief Package under which Loan Borrower can get defer Loan EMI to 3 Months (ie. March, April and May 2020).
SBI Personal Loan COVID-19 Special Loan
State Bank of India is the largest lender of Home Loan, Personal Loans. Recently SBI has also proposed a rescue plan for YES Bank.
COVID-19 SBI Emergency Loan (26 April 2020 – News)
The State Bank of India is now lending Personal Loan “Emergency” for Coronavirus Lockdown
Free 6 Months EMI (NO EMI for 6 Months)
Interest Charges: 7.25% only. (Best)
Here are some of the Personal Loan at SBI:-
SBI Corona Emergency Loan
- You will get EMI Free Loan for 6 Months
- The Loan Interest Rate is 7.25% (Minimum of all existing Personal or any other Loan)
SBI Personal Loans To Pensioners
The SBI Loan for Pensioner is applicable to the following category:
- For Central & State Government Pensioners
- For Defence Pensioners: Pensioners of Armed Forces, including Army, Navy and Air Force, Paramilitary Forces (CRPF, CISF, BSF, ITBP, etc.), Coast Guards, Rashtriya Rifles and Assam Rifles.
- For Family Pensioners: Family pensioners include authorized members of the family to receive pension after the death of the pensioner.
For Defence/ Para-Military/ Indian Coast Guard Salary Package Applicants: 11.35% – 11.85%
Interest Rates (As on 10 March 2020) || Apply Now
SBI Loans to Salaried Employees
Salary Package A/c Holders (including Applicants not maintaining Salary A/c with our Bank): 10.60% – 12.10%
SBI Salary Package A/c Holders:10.35% – 11.85%
Individuals with Salary Account with SBI.
Minimum monthly income Rs. 15000/
Term Loans Amount
- Minimum Loan Amount – Rs. 25,000
- Maximum Loan Amount – Rs. 20 lakhs / 24 times NMI
For SBI’s 24X7 helpline through Toll-free 1800112211, 1800 425 3800 or Toll number 080-26599990
|Baroda Bank COVID-19 Personal Loan Offer||Check Here|
|COVID-19 Personal Loan (All Banks)||Check Here|
|SBI Personal Loan||Check Here|
|SBI आपात (Emergency Loan)||Check Here|