Fill NEET-UG 2020 for Jharkhand JCECE MBBS BDS Admission (jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in) : Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will invite online application for admission in MBBS/ BDS course. Other than NEET-UG, JCECEB conducts various entrance test every years ie. P.G.M.A.T, B.Sc NECE, GNM ECE, GNM MECE, Diploma, PECE, ITI ECE, PECE, Vocational Diploma etc.
National Testing Agency NTA has release All India Rank (AIR) at www.ntaneet.nic.in for 15% AIQ Counselling on 16 Oct 2020. The candidates can also download Jharkhand NEET State Merit List/ Rank Card from www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in portal. You need NEET-UG Roll No and DOB to check your JH NEET Rank.
This year NTA has conducted National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG 2020) for admission in MBBS and BDS course. If you belong from Jharkhand State, please check official notification from NTA for upcoming NEET exam.
Jharkhand NEET-UG 2020 Rank/ Merit List – Check MBBS/ BDS Colleges (Govt/ Private) Cut-Off Marks for GEN/ EWS/ OBC/ SC/ ST category – Seat Reservation, Fee, Etc.
- 15% AIQ Counselling – State Wise Merit List
- NEET 15% MBBS Seat Quota: List of all Medical Colleges
The candidate has to register their application form online, you have to choose question paper medium also. From this year, the Board has also decided to introduce 8 languages (question paper medium of NEET UG 2020) so that the candidate who don’t understand Hindi or English can appear for medical dental exam.
Jharkhand NEET-UG 2020 Counselling online
Check the JCECE 2020 MBBS & NEET UG 2020 online application form, counselling dates, correction windows, fee deposit date, exam date, admit card download, result, round-1/ 2/ 3 counselling, all India rank etc.
|1.||Issue Date NEET-UG 2020 Counselling 85% State Quota Information Bulletin||Last week of October 2020|
|2||NEET-UG 2020 Exam Date||13 Sept 2020 and 13 Oct 2020|
|3||Answer Key (All Series)||Announced|
|4||Result Declaration||16 October 2020 (Announced)|
|5||Challenge to Answer key||Announced|
|6||Counselling Starts||Last Week of Oct 2020|
|7.||JCECEB NEET 2020||Jharkhand NEET Helpdesk|
List of MBBS Colleges in Jharkhand
Below are the list of Medical colleges in Jharkhand State. The students willing to know numbers of seats in Jharkhand at the time of counselling. Please do check MBBS Colleges under the Ranchi University, Vinoba Bhave University, Kolhan University, Chaibasa. Total 350 MBBS seats are available this year.
|1||M.B.B.S.||M G M Medical College, Jamshedpur||Kolhan University, Chaibasa||Govt.||1961||100|
|2||M.B.B.S.||Patliputra Medical College, Dhanbad||Vinoba Bhave University||Govt.||1969||100|
|3||M.B.B.S.||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||Ranchi University||Govt.||1960||150|
MBBS BDS NEET 2020 Counselling
- The Merit list is prepared by Medical Counselling Committee by the score card of NEET-UG 2020.
- The counseling will be conducted basing upon the Rank obtained in NEET-2020
- The Seat Allocation and Locking starts after the result publication and candidate can choose colleges as per his/her choice.
- After each roung of counselling (Round-1/ Round-2 and Round-3) the candidate have 8 days to report to respective college with valid documents.
- In case of same rank being obtained by more than one candidate, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology in the qualifying examination shall be reckoned. In
- In case of a further tie, the older candidate shall be given the higher place in the merit list.
List of documents required for NEET-UG 2020 counselling or at the time of reporting the Medical and Dental college after Seat Allocation result.
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Result/ Rank letter issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Certificate
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form.
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line.
- Proof of identity.
- The Candidate should also bring the following certificate (OBC/ ST/ SC/ PH etc).
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
NEET-2020 Exam pattern is given below. The duration of test is 3 hours. Total number of question asked in the NEET-UG 2020 MBBS and BDS exam is 160 questions.
- Botany: 40 Questions
- Zoology: 40 Questions
- Physics: 40 Questions
- Chemistry: 40 Questions
- Type of Questions: MCQs
This is MCQ (Multiple choice questions). Every question carry 1 marks. There is no negative marking. Please co check official notification for updates
|Name of the organization||NTA|
|Courses offered||MBBS/ BDS|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Entrance Exam Type||National Level|
|Admission Process||Step1: Fill Online NEET-2020 Form
Step2: Entrance Exam MBBS BDS
Step3: Score Card/ Result
Step4: State Wise/ College Wise Counselling
Step5: Merit/ Admission List
Below is the revised qualification/ education/ age for NEET 2020 UG entrance exam. The eligibility is common for all states. So you have to read the brochure of NEET-UG 2020 Prospectus.pdf
(a) The candidate must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology.
(b) For SC, ST and OBC Candidate: The marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken in qualifying examination and competitive examination (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology) be 40% marks instead of 50% for General Candidates. The PWD persons with locomotor disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
JCECEB NEET-UG Counselling 2020