Axis Bank Loan EMI Opt Out Moratorium Process: Is your Home Loan/ Personal Loan/ Gold Loan/ Property/ Mortgage Loan etc. then your EMI is not debited this month (April 2020) due to RBI Moratorium Guidelines. In case you want to pay regular Loan EMI. You have to opt-out of Moratorium. Here, we are providing a process to OPT-OUT RBI Loan Moratorium (April/ May 2020).
Opt-Out Moratorium of Axis Bank Loan EMI
COVID-19 – Withdrawal of deferment facility provided on payment of Loan instalments/ interest.
I/We understand and agree that:
- Having OPTED-OUT from the moratorium/deferment, I/We cannot OPT-IN again.
- I/We assure to honor the payment of instalments/ interest dues as per the defined repayment schedule / due date(s).
- I/We request the Bank to initiate the banking/collection of my/ our instalments or interest dues as per the scheduled due date(s), for all loan accounts/facility (ies), which fall in the above product category, linked to my/our customer id.
- If my/our credit facility (ies) was/were overdue even before March 1,2020, it will attract current Income Recognition And Asset Classification (IRAC) norms.
- The OPT OUT option will be effective only after my/our request for the OPT-OUT option is accepted by the Bank. The OPT OUT for Deferment would be applicable for the month of April 2020, only if the same is received by the Bank at least 5 days prior to the due date, else such request would be applicable for the month of May 2020 only.
- In case of unpaid instalment/ interest of March 2020, I/We understand that I/we are not permitted to OPT-OUT as per Bank’s policy.
- Having OPTED OUT, if I/We bounce my instalment/interest payments falling due in April 2020 or May 2020, it would be considered availing of the moratorium.
- Having OPTED OUT for the Deferment will have the below-mentioned impact on my credit facility (ies) with the Bank:
- Term Loans – The scheduled payment (if any) which was not paid due to the deferment would have to be paid along with the instalment due on the next scheduled date along with accrued interest thereon.
- Working Capital Facilities – The accumulated accrued interest due to Deferment would be recovered on the scheduled date falling immediately after my/our request for OPT-OUT is accepted by the Bank.
Opt Out from Default Moratorium
STEP 1: Click on the Axis Bank “Opt-Out Moratorium” Online Link (Please check direct link below).
STEP 2: Enter your Mobile Number (Which is linked to the Loan Account). After that, you will get the OTP, Verify your account by Mobile OTP.
STEP 3: Check your Account.(Loan Account). Select the Loan Account.(This is very important step).
STEP 4: You will get the final confirmation within 3 workings days. Your request has been accepted and will be processed. You will receive a confirmation via sms in the next 3 days.
So, you have successfully opt-out of a moratorium.
NOTE: Now, you need to check Bank Account should be loaded with minimum amount. So that LOAN EMI is deducted (Auto Debit) NACH.
This facility is already availed.
Greetings from Axis Bank!
In view of COVID-19 outbreak, currently email services are not available. We request your co-operation and patience. We request you to use our digital solutions like Internet Banking, Mobile App to have 24 x 7 access to your accounts.
Axis Bank Customer Support
|Avail 3 Months Moratorium||Apply Now|
|RBI Grievance Cell Loan, EMI Refund Complaint||Complete Details|
|Axis Bank Loan EMI (Opt-Out Moratorium)||Online Form|
|Online Complaint||Check Here|