As the CBSE has already canceled Class X and XII Board Examination. The UGC is also planning to Scrap final year Exam of all Colleges and Universities. After the Unlock 1.0, SSC, UPSC, Various other Recruitment Agency, Universities, School Board has announced Exam Schedule. But due to COVID-19 Worst condition Govt is again going to Cancel/ Postpone the Exam. Similarly, the NTA has postponed JEE Mains to 18 July to 23 July 2020 (Shift-I and Shift-II) and NEE-UG on 26 July 2020.
Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank postponed NEET-UG and JEE Mains Exam 2020
Keeping in mind the safety of students and to ensure quality education we have decided to postpone #JEE & #NEET examinations. JEE Main examination will be held between 1st-6th Sept, JEE advanced exam will be held on 27th Sept & NEET examination will be held on 13th Sept. pic.twitter.com/klTjtBxvuw
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) July 3, 2020
ICMR has issued notification to postpone the ICMR JRF Exam 2020 due to COVID-19 epidemic. Here is the Notice. (New Dates will be availbale in October 2020).
Here, SarkariMama.com Team is providing the information that how the Govt/ NTA will not able to conduct the Entrance Examination i.e. JEE Mains, NEET-UG, NCHM, NET, AIAPGT, JNU, ARPIT, ICAR-AIEEA-UG, ICAR-AIEEA-PG, ICAR-AIEEA-JRF, IGNOU, SWAYAM, CMAT, GPAT, CSIR, IIFT, KCET, DUET etc.
By Shraddha @shraddha0058
- In every state, the no. of districts is more than 7 times the no. Of centers, Many of us need transport facilities like train bus cab, etc for reaching centers and at this time traveling is highly not recommended
- Not only this if our center is in a different city we need to reach 1 day prior to the exam day which is why we would need accommodations like hotel and restaurants for meals
- In the center, we need to wear a mask and according to the of exam like there is an identification of face is required without removing the mask in a crowd like that is not possible
- Not even covering our face is enough we should be able to secure our eyes for protection.
- Many of our parents or student may have diabetics heart problem asthma which can lead to serious problems if they got infected
- If any aspirant is in quarantine or has COVID 19 won’t they be allowed to appear exam?
Reasons to postpone JEE and NEET-UG 2020
Here are a few points that clearly favors that NTA is likely to postpone JEE, NEET-UG and other entrance examination.
- At every center, there are almost 1500 candidates, along with one parent at least in one particular slot. So when there is such a rush, how social distancing is possible.
- Between the Morning and Afternoon Slots, there are almost 6000 people, forget about social distancing.
- In rural areas there is a lack of facilities of CBT, thus they need to travel to far places.
- There is the rapid growth of COVID-19 case, almost 17k per day, which may reach 25k per day in July.
- In CBT, There is to much use of hardware, like mouse and keyboard, Thus contact with it may lead to the spread of the virus.
- While entering the center, while forming lines to enter, social distancing is not at all possible.
- There has been lockdown till 31 July 2020 in states like Bengal, thus how is it possible to think about exams.
- The railways are now closed till 12 August 20202 thus think about people who need to travel to other city for exams.
- Students are facing depression and anxietv.as the government is not giving any response over the issue and fear of spreading the virus to their family.
- Not everyone has access to internet across the country as the NTA app has only been downloaded bv 5 lac students, how can the government assure that all students are equally prepared.
- Not everyone has an N95 mask. Also, it is is difficult for students to wear for 3 long hours. Think about people with breathing problems.
- Students have a strong immune system, but what about their parents, and older people at home.
- Think about the students whose parents are corona-warriors,if they are the virus carriers, and don’t possess any symptoms, might infect many others.
- The exams should be further postponed until there is a normal situation.
What do you think? Share this post on Twitter/ Facebook (Ask and Share you views via Comments)
|NTA NEET-UG 2020||Exam Date & Admit Card|
|NTA NEET-UG 2020||Helpline & Support|
|NTA JEE Mains Exam Date||Check News & Updates|
|Change Exam Center City (NEET-UG)||Apply Now|